1. WELCOME TO THE MARCEL MAUS HERMENEUTICAL THINK TANK (MMHTT)
The MMHTT is:
- a bipolar, kin-dom oriented, hacktivist cell haunting and hacking the world’s devices (devices such as hearts and minds), programmed to operate according to take-no-prisoners, rhizomatic growth— ruthless expansion, unfettered markets, peerlesscompetition.
- a heaven-sent anti-gesamtkunstwerk gesamtkunstwerk (an anti-total-work-of-art total-work-or-art) tirelessly working to achieve its totalizing effects through effectively non-totalizing means in order to know the world in the Biblical Sense.
- a machine comprised of combinable concept organs that differently code and format the machine’s systems and architecture—its body—making it a strange body with weird organs, a strange machine with weird parts.
- a hauntological ARTs organ-ization (organized organs within a disembodied body) working to open up new flows and flights, in order to save us by transforming us.
- an open plane of possibility that wrongfully folds the world, mercilessly exacting territorializations and deterritorializations in an effort to make all things new.
- a digital locomotive heading straight at you, a projectile on a crash course with who you are becoming, an applied improvisation machine (aim) that is aiming at your future self, a future that is right around the corner.
- a hand that is writing reality. The word this hand is writing is ART.